Friday, March 6, 2009

he could be my hero.....


Ladies and gentelman, I'd like to take a moment to introduce you to my nephew, Shawn. He is my sister's youngest child. He is one of the sweetest boys I know. He has spent several years in karate but has recently been burned out on it and wants to take a break. I was heart broken. I've promised him the moment he gets his black belt, I would drive to Houston and be there for that!

He is quite the opposite of my son. Shawn tends to be quiet and reserved for the most part. He is smart (Blake is too)! The girls tend to be the only ones to give us trouble.



But don't let this sweet face fool you. He can be a firecracker (he gets that from his mom). He has called his sister the "p" word, he has run away from home, he shot his grandma's shed up with the paintball gun after he was told not to, and there are several other incidents my sister has informed me of. Of course, it's hard for his Lala to believe any of this cause he will always be my sweet little Shawn-Shawn.

I love you man!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Awww. Super sweet. I have some great nephews who can do no wrong.. I mean at least in my eyes, their moms would tell a different story, but they can always run to Aunt Heidi. (and her run on sentences.)

Kristen said...

How sweet...Shawn sounds like a great boy!

beck2listen said...

Awww.....what a cutey!

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

ha ha what a cutie! Boys never do anything wrong. =)

Beverly said...

He's the best son...regardless of all his little "incidents"... =)