Friday, March 13, 2009

Funky mood Friday

Ugh, it has been raining for two days straight. Although we desperately needed the rain, I don't think we needed two days worth. You see the rain makes me want to stay at home, on the couch, cuddled under a comforter with the soaps on. Not that I really watch them but I turn them on while I nap. But of course, I have to work instead which causes me to be extremely lazy at work. I so do NOT want to be here today.



The week as a whole has flown by. Today has drug on though. I'm ready to go home. Not that I'll be glad to be at home, just be glad that I'm not at work. I may even go home and grab a nap for a couple of hours and then get up and clean or something. After all, it's Friday and I don't have to get up early tomorrow. Thank goodness.

The hubby is working a shut down which means I have to go home and pick up kids from day care then go feed horses! In the rain!!! And it's cold. Okay, I just got over bronchitis and am worried about getting sick again from working in the cold rain.



Not much planned for the weekend since it's not going to be a nice weekend. But since I got a new camera, I plan on playing around with it and seeing what all it will do. I took a few pics of Addy last night. Nothing spectacular but dang, she's awful cute.




My friend, Danielle, scolded me today for taking too many pics of Addy and not of my other two children. I reminded her that my 16 yr old hates to have her pics done now that she has braces and my son is often in his own little world. But I promised that I would get some of them this weekend so warning for pictures coming Monday.

Hope you all have a good weekend.!


6 comments:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

She is so beautiful. And growing too quick!

Bay Jones said...

Your baby is such a cutie! I love the b&w picture with the yellow bow and her little roung face! I love taking pictures to M too, but I dont think she is alway a happy subject!

Anonymous said...

Well, she is awfully cute so I can understand and you're right. Teens are much more particular about pictures taken of them!

Anonymous said...

Even 2 days of rain are brightened with your baby's face :-).

I love black & white photos best.

Hope the rain stays at bay now.
~Mary

Tiffany said...

She's gorgeous!
Thanks for your comment the other day on the Global Food Crisis post. We reached 127 comments!

DESIGN BY CATHLEEN said...

Please come enter at Project Create a Home for the free giveaway!

xoxo,
Cathleen