Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Monday, May 18, 2009
Glam Rocker Adam Lambert:
Or Sweet Kris Allen from the South:
Personally, I'm pulling for Kris... he was the underdog and has come along way!!! He is very original and actually sings instead of screeching half of his song!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Monday, May 11, 2009
Thursday, May 7, 2009
She's such a sweetie and has two of the most gorgeous girls!!! If you don't know her yet, run on over to her page here and check her out!
Now to the nitty gritty. Here's the deal... when you receive this award you have to list 7 things you love and pass it on to seven bloggers you deem worthy. Don't forget to tag them in your blog so others can see how great they are!!!
1. My babies - Addison, Becca, and Blake. They are my world and my reason for breathing every day. I cannot imagine life without one of them. Thank you Lord for blessing me with such wonderful children!
2. Country music - Another thing I cannot imagine my life without!!! Not that every country song is great or has meaning, but alot of them I can relate to. And besides that, do you know how many hot men are in country???? Yea, that's what I thought!
3. Sunshine - I absolutely love sunshine!!! If I have to be inside, please put me in a room where there are several windows to let beautiful rays of light in! Appreciate the small things.
4. My friends and family - from my momma and my sister to my dearest friends, each of these people have supported and loved me, most unconditionally. Thank you to all who don't necessarily agree with me but are still here, for those of you who believe in me, and for those of you who make me laugh.
5. Pictures - anyone who knows me, knows that I have a "butt" load of pictures. I love to take them.... whatever it may be... my kiddos, other's kiddos, my animal babies, flowers, hell, sometimes even the wall... lol.. just kidding on that last one... but I've got several photo albums and boxes full of pictures. And I plan to add more.
6. The beach - and how do I wish I was there right now!!! Please, please, let something happen where I can make it by there this year.... I will be devastated to not feel sand between my toes... oh yea, and the sunshine I mentioned above.
7. Laughter - Another one of the small things we should all appreciate. And I truly think it is a good medicine. If I think someone is down, I do my best to make them laugh and love it when someone does the same for me.... the best laughter??? my kiddos!
Now for Seven Blogs I love to read::::
1. Heather over at a Day with Jake
2. Stephanie over at Dirt and Lace
3. Kristi over at Kristine Corpus
4. Missy over at the ProcrastaKNITTER
5. and everyone else..... I'm not good at this, but you get the point!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Whew! I have NOT attended TWO weddings the last two weekends in a row! This is NOT exhausting!!!
I did NOT agree to coordinate my co-worker's wedding. I did NOT get aggravated that no one seemed to want to cooperate.
I did NOT have a great friend helping in doing the decorations. She is NOT too funny. And we did NOT bust our butts for this wedding. This was NOT an eye opener!!
So, thank you Vickey just in case no one else says so.
I did NOT go with the hubs and his cousin and wife, along with my three kids, to see Xmen Origins - Wolverine Saturday night. It was NOT a good movie and I would NOT watch it again.
I did NOT look a couple of seats down and see Blake sitting there, mouth wide open, sound asleep. I did NOT laugh and think to myself that I hope he doesn't start snoring too loud or talking in his sleep.
I did NOT wake up to the sounds of a horrific storm outside my house yesterday morning. We did NOT lose electricity. We did NOT go without said electricity for nearly 12 hours!!!
I did NOT sleep nearly all day because there was nothing else to do... I did NOT realize that I was dependent on the television and stereo for entertainment on the weekends.
I did NOT run about 2 inches of bathwater in the tub while electricity was off because I so did NOT feel like I needed to bathe. The electricity did NOT come back on as soon as I sat my butt down in the lukewarm water. I did NOT say "thank you" out loud about 50 times that I would now be able to take a hot shower instead.
My baby is NOT getting bigger every day and while I know she's not meaning what she says, it does NOT bother me that she is constantly saying Dada all the dang time!!! LOL :)
I do NOT miss my sister, I do NOT miss my sister, I do NOT miss my sister.
I do NOT wish I could get in my truck right now and drive to see her!
Oh yea, and last, I do NOT absolutely love Lady Antebellum right now... go listen to them and you'll see what I'm talking about.