She's such a sweetie and has two of the most gorgeous girls!!! If you don't know her yet, run on over to her page here and check her out!
Now to the nitty gritty. Here's the deal... when you receive this award you have to list 7 things you love and pass it on to seven bloggers you deem worthy. Don't forget to tag them in your blog so others can see how great they are!!!
1. My babies - Addison, Becca, and Blake. They are my world and my reason for breathing every day. I cannot imagine life without one of them. Thank you Lord for blessing me with such wonderful children!
2. Country music - Another thing I cannot imagine my life without!!! Not that every country song is great or has meaning, but alot of them I can relate to. And besides that, do you know how many hot men are in country???? Yea, that's what I thought!
3. Sunshine - I absolutely love sunshine!!! If I have to be inside, please put me in a room where there are several windows to let beautiful rays of light in! Appreciate the small things.
4. My friends and family - from my momma and my sister to my dearest friends, each of these people have supported and loved me, most unconditionally. Thank you to all who don't necessarily agree with me but are still here, for those of you who believe in me, and for those of you who make me laugh.
5. Pictures - anyone who knows me, knows that I have a "butt" load of pictures. I love to take them.... whatever it may be... my kiddos, other's kiddos, my animal babies, flowers, hell, sometimes even the wall... lol.. just kidding on that last one... but I've got several photo albums and boxes full of pictures. And I plan to add more.
6. The beach - and how do I wish I was there right now!!! Please, please, let something happen where I can make it by there this year.... I will be devastated to not feel sand between my toes... oh yea, and the sunshine I mentioned above.
7. Laughter - Another one of the small things we should all appreciate. And I truly think it is a good medicine. If I think someone is down, I do my best to make them laugh and love it when someone does the same for me.... the best laughter??? my kiddos!
Now for Seven Blogs I love to read::::
1. Heather over at a Day with Jake
2. Stephanie over at Dirt and Lace
3. Kristi over at Kristine Corpus
4. Missy over at the ProcrastaKNITTER
5. and everyone else..... I'm not good at this, but you get the point!