Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday's dilemma

Alright here's my dilemma. Next weekend I am taking the whole crew (all six kids) to have their portraits made. My original idea was to have each of them wear either a pink, red or white oxford with jeans and no shoes. Well, guess what? Do you know how hard it is to find red oxfords for small children? I've found it to be extremely difficult.

So, here's what I'm asking: If any of you have any ideas on a theme for their portraits, please share. I would be in debt forever.

Thanks!

3 comments:

beck2listen said...

Just do white t-shirts and jeans, or any color t-shirt....it's all the rage now and looks great!

Good luck!!

Kelly Dawn said...

you can get a red oxford at sears...lands end brand :) in their school uniform stuff :)

KCLC said...

I would have no idea. But I COULD tell you where to get a real cute cat collar.