Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Random Questions on a dreary Tuesday

1. Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
Well, let's see, I very rarely drink water so I'd have to say no

2. If the mob was after you, what would you do?
ummm, wonder why the mob was after me and then maybe offer them a counter deal

3. When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
I always hit the snooze three or four times and tend to doze off during those periods

4. If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend, would you?
Heck no!!! don't you think i have enough on my plate

5. What is the current advertisement on the side of the screen?
actually, i don't see one... must be my lucky day

6. What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
Getting the adoption started on Addison and reuniting the kids with their mother

7. When will/did you turn 18?
1991

8. If you were being chased by an alligator, what would you do?
probably wonder why i put myself in the predicament to be chased by an alligator in the first place

9. How many pillows are on your bed?
3

10. What song are you currently listening to?
Nothing unless you count the one in my head. In that case it would be Keith Urban's "Sweet Thing"

11. Have you ever passed out from drinking?
Yes, my senior year in high school

13. What time did you wake up this morning?
Addison woke me up at 4 to be fed... little piggy

14. Do you have any cousins?
umm yea, my mom had 4 sisters and 5 brothers...

15. Can you imagine yourself living in a cardboard box?
if i'm the only one in there, sure, it would be nice and quiet...

16. Who was the last person you talked to?
My friend, Heather, who is having a baby on Thursday

17. What is the WORST subject they teach at school?
Math...

18. Where do you plan on living when you grow up?
I'm not, I'm moving to Neverland with Peter Pan

19. What was your dream this morning?
Can't say that I remember

20. How many times have you seen your favorite movie?
Enough times to know almost every single word

21. Where was the last place you traveled?
To my brother in law's in Longview for Thanksgiving

22. How was your past weekend?
Enjoyed the weather but other than that, very uneventful

23. What is your favorite song?
Life ain't always beautiful

24. If puppies stayed small forever, would you buy one?
Probably, I have three dogs as it is.... and who can resist a cute little puppy?

25. Do you like sneezing?
Haven't ever thought about it one way or another

26. Do you think you are attractive?
Well, I don't think I'm ugly!!

27. Is someone on your mind right now?
Just my baby girl and her upcoming tests

29. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
No, why would I want to

30. Do you worry about how you look?
Not as much as I used to... I can go days without makeup... :)

31. Would you ever change for a boy/girl?
I haven't yet

32. Pro-life or Pro-choice?
Pro-choice

33. Have you ever been on stage?
A couple of times when I was much younger, then the fear of public speaking set in around the time I started liking boys....

34. Can you whistle?
Not real loud

37. Do you have any plans for today?
Just work

38. Do you hang out more with guys/girls?
kids.... lol

39. Why?
Because I have six of them at home!

40. Have you ever thought a friend could be more than a friend?
Yes, my hubby and I were friends before anything else.

41. Do you like the beach?
No, I LOVE it!!!!

42. What color is your toothbrush?
pink and white

43. What makes you laugh?
the dog and the cat, blake, becca, addison, my stupid husand because he truly is a dork

44. Are you ticklish?
Yes

45. Have you ever been in a hotel room with your friends?
Yes, on more than one occasion.

1 comment:

beck2listen said...

Thanks so very much...I appreciate you for that, more than you will ever know.

And I just THOUGHT going through this with Chris was bad....when it's your baby it's even worse.

Hug that beautiful baby and give her sweet kisses for me!!
XOXO