Friday, February 13, 2009

what in the world do I need

Okay, got this idea from Tess over at Bi-polarMom ... here's the deal, you have to google your name plus the word Needs to see what 10 things out there that you need...

Here's what Laura Needs:

1. Laura Needs 25 cents and 2 fingers... and according to Google this is all she needs.

2. Laura Needs some post-toddler love.... ummm, I already have enough love with six kids.

3. Laura Needs your continued support... true dat!

4. Laura Needs your help... and help of many others... all kinds of help.

5. Laura Needs her meds change... yea, been thinking about Welbutrin... have heard wonderful things on that.

6. Laura Needs a tech makeover.... ummmmm, okay?

7. Laura Needs you to come eat.... not really, I don't cook so you may not want to come eat at my house...

8. Laura Needs your sway... as if mine isn't big enough.

9. Laura Needs to get out more.... AMEN!!!

10. Laura Needs everyone to understand.... just try... please, it's not that hard... I'm doing the same!

Okay, that was quite fun... you're turn Beverly and Kim~




4 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA. I WILL TO DO THAT LATER ON TONIGHT WHEN I GET A CHANCE! FUN STUFF!!! =]

Leslie said...

That's funny! I'm off to give it a try....

Screwed Up Texan said...

I once did this and one of them came back as "Allie needs chocolate." I was like..."Well DUH!"

Hccm said...

You learn something new everyday. Thanks!

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha