Friday, February 27, 2009

***UPDATE***** time for a change

I have been patiently trying to let my hair grow out. I personally like it short but the hubs likes it long. Well, today I've decided to go get it cut off for a number of reasons...

1. Easier to fix when it's short
2. I look younger with short hair
3. No more spit up in it from Addison

And I'm sure there are more I can think of... Anyways, here's the before... and I'll post the after when I get back...

***** I think I may have confused some. This is my hair now!!! I hate it!!! To me, this is long... lol. Anyways, here shortly I will post the "new" hairdo... wish me luck!!!******





I hate my camera... it takes the worst pics... but this will give you an idea of how it turned out. It looks much better in person.



7 comments:

Shauna said...

You look beautiful :)

Jade Bordeaux said...

I like it, and short hair always looks more "manicured" or "kept up with". I Wish I could have short hair, it doesnt go well with me, and it is a pain to grow out! Why do men always like longer hair? Weird.
It looks great! You pull it off nicely!

kristi said...

I am letting my hair grow. It is thick though so I have to do layers.

Beverly said...

Is that a baby bouncer in the background....

beck2listen said...

I think you look beautiful both ways and I KNOW for a fact that short hair is always easier, especially when taking care of the wee ones. ;-)

lmt1073 said...

Yes, that's a baby bouncer! I bring Addy with me sometimes.

Unknown said...

You look great!!!!! =] I love my hair cut in a bob, but I also love my super long hair (its past the middle of my back now)... I have a strong feeling inthe next few months I will chop it off... I love it!!! =]