Okay, over on MamaKat's page, she does a weekly writer workshop. This week she wants us to pick 5 of our favorite things and write about them. So go on over and visit her page and tell us what it is your loving these days.
1. Lucky Brand Jeans - these are my favorite jeans. Although a bit out of my budget... okay, alot out of my budget... I broke down and splurged on a pair. And even though I've put on a little weight since then, they still are great because they make my butt look like I'm still in my early 20's!!! Whoo hoo!!!
2. The beach - I absolutely love the beach. If I could be anywhere, it would be there!!! Nothing like watching the sun rise while sitting out on the deck with a good cup of coffee. It's so peaceful and serene and for a moment, you forget about all the fighting and such that is overtaking the world.
3. Gary Allan - This is a no brainer... look at this man! He is the epitome of sexy!!! Therefore, he gets extra pictures for his mention... lol
4. Daisies - forget a dozen roses. Send me something as simple as a daisy. They are the cutest little things....
5. Cheeseburgers - my ultimate comfort food. No matter what, if I am down in the dumps a cheeseburger makes me happy. Or it's even great when I can't decide what I want to eat, then a cheeseburger will do. Last year when it was believed that I had Celiac Sprue, I was told cheeseburgers would have to go. Oh heck naw!!! I was devastated. While we waited on test results and so forth, I was put on a strict gluten-free diet. Ummmm, okay, I had a hard time finding stuff I could actually eat... but test results came back and everything was good to go... guess what I ate first???