Monday, February 23, 2009

Song title tag

i got this over at MakeMIneAMojito


rules are simple: You must pick one singer/artist and use only one song title to answer each question!

Pick a band/artist: GARY ALLAN... of course, did you think I'd pick someone else!!!

1. Are you a male or female: SHE'S SO CALIFORNIA

2. Describe yourself: I'M DOIN MY BEST


3. How do you feel about yourself: CAN'T DO IT TODAY


4. Describe your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend: WRECKING BALL



5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: LEARNING HOW TO BEND


6. Describe your current location: RIGHT WHERE I NEED TO BE



7. Describe where you want to be: BOURBON BORDERLINE



8. Your best friend is: NO DAMN GOOD


9. Your favorite color is: RED LIPS, BLUE EYES, LITTLE WHITE LIES



10. You know that: LIFE AIN'T ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL


11. What’s the weather like: WE TOUCHED THE SUN


12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: TRYING TO MATTER



13. What is life to you: BEST I EVER HAD



14. What is the best advice you have to give: LIFE AIN'T ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL



15. If you could change your name what would you change it to: RUNAWAY


Now, it's your turn... I tag Beverly, Kim, and Becky







1 comment:

Beverly said...

Considering it took me days just to do the letter game I don't know how soon I'll be able to do this one. I sometimes try to work while I'm at work and then at home I have no time between stopping your wonderful niece and nephew from killing each other. But I will try =)