Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Here’s the fun part: YOU get to guess what song it is from just the one line; if you’re really good, you’ll know the artist as well! (even on shuffle, alot of my songs are country so sorry you rock fans)
Step 4: I'll strike through the line when someone gets it right, linking to that someone, cause I’m nice like that.
Step 5: No cheating! And by cheating, I mean no looking them up on Google or any other search engine
1. A court is in session, a verdict is in -No appeal on the docket today Just my own sin (rock)
3. You might've been hurt, babe - That ain't no lie (pop)
4. Looking back at the beginning of this and how life was - Just you and me and love and all of our friends (alternative)
5. L.A. proved too much for the man,So he's leavin' the life he's come to know (R&B)
6. Hey darkness dont you try to steal the moment or close my eyes - I won't let you in (country)
8. I will not make the same mistakes that you did, I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery, I will not break the way you did (pop)
9. Margie said "Roy you ain't listening to me And I've got a whole lot more to say" (country)
10. Hopped out of that house with my swagger, Hop in that with girl, I got places to go! People to see, time is precious (hip-hop)
11. I should have stolen every moment, Now there's a page with not enough on it (country)
14. Broke up with my girl last night so I went to the club (so I went to the club),
Put on a fresh white suit and a MiniCoop sitting on dubs (sitting on dubs) (hip-hop)
Where youre going
23. All this time I was wasting Hoping you would come around, I've been giving out chances every time and all you do is let me down (country)
And I'm sorry, but there's no prize... this quiz is just for fun!
Good luck! Now, impress me with your musical knowledge...