Wednesday, April 7, 2010

our easter 2010

this year for easter, we spent it in Longview with my brother and sister in law and their children. we fried fish. I even conquered the task of making homemade hush puppies.. i must say, they were awful yummy. Ms. Thang did not care much about hunting eggs. she did, however, want the candy out of the plastic ones. It was a nice weekend. Always hate leaving there. And here are a few pics for your enjoyment.

Ms. Thang at her daycare easter party


Picking flowers on easter sunday!

throwing the "mommy won't pick me up" fit....

discovering the candy in the egg...

my niece, balie, and her haul....


picture of an uncooperative teenager... ugh!


blake wouldn't stay still long enough for me to get a good picture.

I hope that you all had a wonderful and blessed easter as well....

1 comment:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

You have beautiful children!!!! Looks like fun!!!