Wednesday, April 28, 2010

oh wow, i finally realized....



Ya'll see this woman here ^^^^^^^??? Well I finally realized, I am NOT her!!! NO matter what I do, I can never be her as much as I tried to think I was.

I cannot change the world and there ARE limitations to what I can do for others.

Does this mean I don't care??? Of course not. Does this mean I wish ill will on others??? Nope.

It simply means that I've come to realize that I can only offer my best to myself and my immediate ONES because to do more is stretching myself thin and then I am not at my best and not better for those around me....

2 comments:

the current wife... said...

You are more a superwoman when you are able to do all you do well and you're exactly right... when you stretch yourself, you can't! What a freeing revelation!

Molly said...

You are doing a great job and your priorities should be your immediate ONES!! :)